About the Social Media Training Course for School Staff
National Online Safety are proud to present our new Social Media for Schools e-Learning course, specifically designed by school social media experts to help boost your reputation online whilst minimising social media risks for your school. Our course is split up into 6 key modules:
- Module 1 – Social media for schools
- Module 2 – Minimising social media risks
- Module 3 – Facebook for Schools
- Module 4 – Twitter for Schools
- Module 5 – Instagram for Schools
- Module 6 – Pinterest for Schools
Our course is designed to fit around your staff’s working schedules and dedicated CPD time. Upon purchase, our course materials are instantly available via our dedicated virtual learning platform, making the course available anywhere, anytime.
This course includes:
- A downloadable course certificate to evidence training.
- Course content covering, an overview of Social Media, how to minimise risks, and a detailed breakdown of each platform.
- Interactive course elements to check your understanding.
- Access to our Resource Hub that includes a suite of helpful resources and policies all in one location.
No Reviews found for this course.