Urgent Online Safety Help2019-03-15T10:40:10+01:00

Urgent Online Safety Help

If somebody in your school, a pupil, or yourself have experienced something online that is upsetting or worrying that you wish to report, here are some places you can go to get help. National Online Safety are not responsible for the content on these websites.

If your issue is a matter of urgency and you are in danger, call 999 immediately and ask for the police.

Make a report to The NSPCC here.

If you are a parent, carer or teacher who is worried about a child’s safety or welfare, or need further advice or help, call the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000 or visit their website here: https://www.nspcc.org.uk/

Who are the NSPCC?

The NSPCC is the UK’s leading children’s charity, preventing abuse and helping those affected to recover.
Website: https://www.nspcc.org.uk/
Email: help@nspcc.org.uk
For deaf or hard of hearing: SignVideo
Contact number: 0808 800 5000

Talk to Childline by calling: 0800 1111

If you are a child who needs advice about something you have seen online or just want to talk, call the Childline helpline for free: 0800 1111 (all calls are confidential).

You can chat to a counsellor if you are feeling worried or simply need someone to talk to. To chat to someone online, click here.

Find out more on their website: https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/contacting-childline/

Contact number: 0800 1111
Chat to a counsellor here.
For deaf or hard of hearing: SignVideo


Make a report to CEOP here.

CEOP is a government agency that helps protect children from the dangers of the online world. If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable and you don’t want to tell a parent or carer, you can report it CEOP.
Website: www.ceop.police.uk

Interested? Contact us today to find out more.